Friday, December 4, 2009

Flash Friday December 4

I feel like the Flash Friday is supposed to be for original fiction, but that's just not where I'm at today. The only writing of mine that I really wanted to read tonight was an old Highlander story. It's called Public Displays, Private Affections. and it's my favorite Richie/Methos story.



It is m/m slash, so I'm only going to post the link here. In my own Richie/Methos-verse, Richie and Methos got set up on a date for a gay and lesbian edition of the WB show Blind Date. This story is the one year anniversary of that date.



Thank you to Emma, who is still kind enough to host my HL stories for me. Public Displays, Private Affections can be found at: http://www.ithilas.com/chezemma/nikki/hl/public.html



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment