Well, the last post I did on this blog was a Thursday Thirteen, so I figured this one might as well be, too.
Here are, in no particular order, my 13 favorite M/M stories.
1. St. Nacho's by Z. A. Maxfield
2. Diving Deep by K. A. Mitchell
3. My Fair Captain by J. L. Langley
4. Center by Sean Michael
5. The Swordsman by Mel Keegan
6. 911 by Chris Owen
7. Couple Seeks Friendship by Rob Knight
8. Heartbreak Hotel by Sarah Black
9. The Dark Tide by Josh Lanyon
10. The Assignment by Evangeline Anderson
11. Fits Like A Glove by Sean Michael
12. Without Reservations by J. L. Langley
13. Regularly Scheduled Life by K. A. Mitchell
Can You Name This Film?
12 hours ago