Have you ever had a song that you just could not stop listening to? Even though you knew it wasn't a great song, it just would not go away? Here are thirteen songs that I listened to waaaay too often.
1. The Boxer, performed by Lee Dewyze on American Idol.
2. Crush by David Archuleta
3. Low by Kelly Clarkson
4. The Climb by Miley Cyrus
5. Burn by JoDee Messina
6. You're Still the One performed by Lee Dewyze
7. Things You Can't Stop With Your Hands by Tara Leigh Cobble
8. Poor Man's House by Patty Griffin
9. Beast of Burden performed by Lee Dewyze (Yes, all right, there is a pattern forming here...)
10. Would You Go With Me by Josh Turner
11. Relentless by Jason Aldean
12. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
13.(just to keep the pattern going) Chasing Cars performed by Lee Dewyze.
Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope your day is filled with all your favorite songs!
A Lucky Gal’s Whiny Post
6 hours ago